A perfect gift for starting out in watercolour painting. Materials all together in a sturdy Tuff Bag!
This art kit by the amazing people of Artway is ideal for having a go at watercolours.
The watercolour paints and brushes are ideal for practicing and developing skills, playing and experimenting with mark making and sketching!
They're the type that I would set up with in a cafe and paint simple Prophetic paintings.
While the contents are different from my original art pack from last year you can follow the principles of what I do in the videos below by clicking on the links.
- Artway A4 S-Tuff Bag
- Artway 5 synthetic round paintbrushes
- Artway Watercolour Set (14) with size 3 travel brush and metal tin
- Artway '35' A4 Watercolour Pad with cotton content
- Natural Sponge
- Soft Rubber Eraser
- 2B Artist Quality Pencil
- Graph'O Water-soluble Black Twin Ended Marker Pen
- Pentel Pointliner Pen with water-resistant and fade-resistant pigment black ink
- Collapsible Travel Waterpot - 100mm
Watch a short film (goes to my YouTube channel) on using watercolours and creating simple paintings to strengthen and encourage people.